Kelleys, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Kelleys, Illinois : Williamson County
Issued: 8:15 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 37.6031062 Longitude: -88.9606263 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday Thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday
Low: 70°F High: 84°F High: 68°F High: 73°F High: 79°F High: 76°F High: 70°F High: 73°F
Low: 56°F Low: 52°F Low: 58°F Low: 65°F Low: 60°F Low: 56°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
81°
Clear
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
82°
Clear
as of 7:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
82°
Clear
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
82°
Clear
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northeast wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East wind 3 to 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 6 to 9 mph.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind around 6 mph.

Thunderstorms on Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sun Almanac for Kelleys, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Kelleys, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 69%
Moon Age: 20.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,661 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kelleys:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:13 am Sat67.4%
High Moon:06:09 am Sat65.1%
Moonset:11:11 am Sat62.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Illinois' Current Temperatures
Illinois' Current Temperature Map


Illinois' Satellite ImageIllinois Satellite Image

Illinois' Current Wind DirectionIllinois' Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6876 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
99° Cotulla, Texas
and 1 other location
Low
Temp
30° Usaf Academy, Colorado
and 2 other locations
Wind
Speed
38mph Gallup, New Mexico
and 1 other location
Wind
Gust
56mph Gallup, New Mexico
Wind
Chill
19° Colorado Springs Meadow Lake, Colorado
Heat
Index
107° Laredo AFB, Texas
High
Pressure
30.24Hg Quillayute, Washington
Low
Pressure
29.48Hg Grand Marais, The Bay Of, Minnesota
and 1 other location
# Locations Reporting Snow 29
# Locations Reporting Rain 78
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 18
# Locations Reporting Fog 7
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 69°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.