Keller, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Keller, Indiana : Vigo County
Issued: 9:15 pm EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.3603169 Longitude: -87.3241848 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 68°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
82°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
79°
Cloudy
Heavy Thunderstorm Rain
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4100ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Light Rain
as of 8:25 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4100ft, Scattered at 6500ft, Broken at 11000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. North wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Keller, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Keller, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 2.65 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,646 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Keller:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:34 pm Fri8.1%
Moonrise:09:27 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:51 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:12:04 am Sun14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.