Keithsburg, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Keithsburg, Illinois : Mercer County
Issued: 9:01 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 41.0994792 Longitude: -90.942643 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 70% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 52°F High: 59°F High: 63°F High: 66°F High: 63°F High: 64°F High: 69°F High: 75°F
Low: 43°F Low: 45°F Low: 50°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MUSCATINE - (KMUT)
61°
Cloudy
as of 10:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
61°
Cloudy
as of 9:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4900ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
54°
Cloudy
Light Thunderstorm Rain
as of 9:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft, Scattered at 3800ft, Solid Overcast at 4700ft
Current Conditions at
MOUNT PLEASANT MUNI - (KMPZ)
63°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11am, then a chance of showers between 11am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Sun Almanac for Keithsburg, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Keithsburg, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 20.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,751 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Keithsburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:32 am Sat67.3%
High Moon:06:17 am Sat65.1%
Moonset:11:09 am Sat62.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.