Keenesville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Keenesville, Illinois : Wayne County
Issued: 9:15 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 38.4022704 Longitude: -88.6481104 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday Thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday
Low: 69°F High: 81°F High: 68°F High: 73°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 72°F High: 73°F
Low: 54°F Low: 49°F Low: 55°F Low: 64°F Low: 59°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
79°
Clear
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
81°
Clear
as of 8:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
82°
Cloudy
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 69. South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 54. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. East wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 7 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Rain on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West southwest wind around 6 mph.

Thunderstorms on Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sun Almanac for Keenesville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Keenesville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 20.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,700 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Keenesville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:14 am Sat67.4%
High Moon:06:08 am Sat65.2%
Moonset:11:07 am Sat62.9%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.