Kaneville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Kaneville, Illinois : Kane County
Issued: 9:15 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 41.8353062 Longitude: -88.5220233 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
Low: 55°F High: 59°F High: 62°F High: 64°F High: 65°F High: 63°F High: 62°F High: 65°F
Low: 46°F Low: 41°F Low: 50°F Low: 52°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KARR)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.66 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3300ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
63°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3400ft
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.65 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3100ft, Broken at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
70°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4600ft, Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 11000ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 4am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 55. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. High near 59. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Sun Almanac for Kaneville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Kaneville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 20.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,706 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kaneville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:25 am Sat67.3%
High Moon:06:07 am Sat65.2%
Moonset:10:57 am Sat62.9%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.