Juan Gonzales Colonia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Juan Gonzales Colonia
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Juan Gonzales Colonia, Texas : Cameron County
Issued: 1:15 pm CDT Sep 26, 2022 Latitude: 26.2134075 Longitude: -97.4702612 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 74°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 90°F
Low: 70°F Low: 67°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PORT ISABEL - (KPIL)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1900ft, Scattered at 4200ft, Broken at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
HARLINGEN - (KHRL)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3800ft, Scattered at 6000ft, Broken at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
BROWNSVILLE - (KBRO)
86°
Feels like 95°F
Clear
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a northeast wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Northeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 67. Northeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 64. North northeast wind 5 to 13 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 64. Northeast wind 5 to 13 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Juan Gonzales Colonia, Texas
Sunrise: 07:20 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Juan Gonzales Colonia, Texas
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 1%
Moon Age: 0.83 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,166 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Juan Gonzales Colonia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:04 pm Mon0.8%
Moonset:08:05 pm Mon1.3%
Moonrise:08:55 am Tue3.0%
High Moon:02:50 pm Tue3.9%
Moonset:08:39 pm Tue5.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 25
First Quarter: Sun Oct 2
Full Moon: Sun Oct 9
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 17
New Moon: Tue Oct 25
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.