Johnstonville, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Johnstonville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Johnstonville, Georgia : Lamar County
Issued: 6:16 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 33.0895706 Longitude: -84.0743583 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 56°F High: 70°F High: 60°F High: 54°F High: 57°F High: 64°F High: 66°F High: 69°F
Low: 53°F Low: 46°F Low: 38°F Low: 36°F Low: 43°F Low: 50°F  
Rain Rain Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
THOMASTON - (KOPN)
63°
Clear
as of 9:15 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PEACHTREE - (KFFC)
59°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MACON - (KMCN)
63°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROBINS AFB - (KWRB)
61°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

80% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers, mainly after noon. High near 70. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and 3am, then a chance of showers after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Johnstonville, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:26 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Johnstonville, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,429 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Johnstonville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:24 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:37 am Thu86.9%
Moonrise:09:59 pm Thu83.3%
High Moon:04:05 am Fri81.4%
Moonset:10:03 am Fri79.4%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.