Johnson Land, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Johnson Land
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Johnson Land, Georgia : Douglas County
Issued: 6:16 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 33.6792759 Longitude: -84.7868811 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 57°F High: 66°F High: 56°F High: 52°F High: 54°F High: 62°F High: 62°F High: 66°F
Low: 45°F Low: 42°F Low: 36°F Low: 34°F Low: 43°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
FULTON COUNTY ARPT - (KFTY)
68°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:52 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4500ft, Broken at 20000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4000ft, Few at 8000ft, Broken at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
64°
Mostly Clear
as of 7:50 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4700ft
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers before 3am, then a chance of showers after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

90% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers before 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Sun Almanac for Johnson Land, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:30 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Johnson Land, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,510 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Johnson Land:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:05 pm Wed90.2%
High Moon:03:27 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:40 am Thu86.9%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.