Joder, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Joder, Nebraska : Sioux County
Issued: 2:47 pm MDT May 28, 2022 Latitude: 42.8583018 Longitude: -103.5515919 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 10% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 84°F Low: 51°F High: 74°F High: 57°F High: 59°F High: 61°F High: 71°F High: 74°F High: 76°F
Low: 48°F Low: 46°F Low: 42°F Low: 42°F Low: 48°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CHADRON - (KCDR)
81°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PINE RIDGE - (KIEN)
84°
Clear
as of 4:52 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CUSTER - (KCUT)
72°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.62 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TORRINGTON AIRPORT - (KTOR)
81°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 18%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.56 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. West southwest wind around 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind 10 to 15 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers between noon and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind around 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 48. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 57. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between midnight and 3am, then a chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Joder, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Joder, Nebraska
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 28.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,981 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Joder:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:56 pm Sat2.2%
Moonrise:04:46 am Sun1.1%
High Moon:12:18 pm Sun0.6%
Moonset:08:00 pm Sun0.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.