Jeff, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Jeff
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Jeff, Georgia : Clay County
Issued: 10:15 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 31.5562822 Longitude: -84.8099213 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Increasing Clouds on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 52°F High: 74°F High: 65°F High: 54°F High: 58°F High: 63°F High: 69°F High: 71°F
Low: 56°F Low: 47°F Low: 39°F Low: 34°F Low: 42°F Low: 53°F  
Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BLAKELY EARLY C - (KBIJ)
59°
Clear
as of 10:15 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALBANY - (KABY)
64°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BAINBRIDGE - (KBGE)
63°
Clear
as of 10:15 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Increasing Clouds on Tonight Tonight... Increasing clouds, with a low around 52. South southeast wind around 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 65. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 47. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Jeff, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:27 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Jeff, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,341 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Jeff:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:27 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:40 am Thu86.9%
Moonrise:10:02 pm Thu83.3%
High Moon:04:08 am Fri81.4%
Moonset:10:06 am Fri79.4%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.