James, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for James, Nebraska : Scotts Bluff County
Issued: 2:47 pm MDT May 28, 2022 Latitude: 41.9319103 Longitude: -103.5788305 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 10% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 85°F Low: 52°F High: 76°F High: 60°F High: 59°F High: 60°F High: 72°F High: 78°F High: 80°F
Low: 47°F Low: 43°F Low: 41°F Low: 40°F Low: 47°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 16%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.55 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 31 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
TORRINGTON AIRPORT - (KTOR)
81°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 18%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.56 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
82°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.51 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KIMBALL - (KIBM)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 17%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.60 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft, Broken at 12000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. West southwest wind around 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 10 to 15 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.

10% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 72.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Sun Almanac for James, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:35 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:25 PM
Moon Almanac for James, Nebraska
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 28.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,023 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
James:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:53 pm Sat2.2%
Moonrise:04:49 am Sun1.1%
High Moon:12:18 pm Sun0.6%
Moonset:07:57 pm Sun0.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.