Jacktown, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Jacktown
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Jacktown, Pennsylvania : Westmoreland County
Issued: 1:02 am EST Feb 5, 2023 Latitude: 40.3300694 Longitude: -79.7275444 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday 60% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday 30% chance of rain & snow on Saturday
Low: 28°F High: 48°F High: 41°F High: 52°F High: 49°F High: 58°F High: 48°F High: 36°F
Low: 34°F Low: 29°F Low: 34°F Low: 38°F Low: 41°F Low: 31°F  
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain Rain Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
ALLEGHENY COUNTY ARPT - (KAGC)
39°
Feels like 31°F
Clear
as of 1:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LATROBE - (KLBE)
39°
Feels like 30°F
Clear
as of 2:15 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PITTSBURGH - (KPIT)
39°
Feels like 31°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:51 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 18000ft, Broken at 22000ft
Current Conditions at
BUTLER COUNTY - (KBTP)
34°
Clear
as of 1:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Jacktown, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 07:24 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Jacktown, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,840 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Jacktown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:46 am Sun99.9%
Full Moon:01:29 pm Sun100.0%
Moonrise:05:36 pm Sun100.0%
High Moon:01:00 am Mon99.8%
Moonset:08:14 am Mon99.4%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.