Jackson Estates, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Jackson Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Jackson Estates, Georgia : Clayton County
Issued: 6:16 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 33.5576118 Longitude: -84.4374266 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 57°F High: 68°F High: 57°F High: 53°F High: 55°F High: 63°F High: 63°F High: 68°F
Low: 48°F Low: 44°F Low: 38°F Low: 35°F Low: 43°F Low: 50°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:52 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 20000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
FULTON COUNTY ARPT - (KFTY)
64°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PEACHTREE - (KFFC)
57°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
61°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers before 3am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

90% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers, mainly after 10am. High near 68. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 35.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for Jackson Estates, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:28 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Jackson Estates, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,318 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Jackson Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:25 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:39 am Thu86.9%
Moonrise:10:01 pm Thu83.3%
High Moon:04:06 am Fri81.4%
Moonset:10:04 am Fri79.4%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.