Ithaca, New York Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ithaca
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New York by name.
Weather Forecast for Ithaca, New York : Tompkins County
Issued: 11:30 am EST Jan 22, 2022 Latitude: 42.4406284 Longitude: -76.4966071 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 60% chance of snow on Sunday 40% chance of snow on Monday 40% chance of snow on Tuesday Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Cloudy on Friday
High: 23°F Low: 17°F High: 25°F High: 28°F High: 33°F High: 17°F High: 20°F High: 28°F
Low: 4 °F Low: 22°F Low: 9 °F Low: -2°F Low: 6°F  
Partly Sunny Mostly Cloudy Snow Snow Snow Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Mostly Cloudy
-
Current Conditions at
ITHACA - (KITH)
18°
Feels like 5°F
Clear
as of 12:56 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: -0°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ELMIRA - (KELM)
Clear
as of 12:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: -0°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BINGHAMTON - (KBGM)
16°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: -6°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DANSVILLE - (KDSV)
21°
Clear
as of 12:54 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 1°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 23. South wind around 8 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind around 7 mph.

60% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... Snow showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

30% chance of snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of snow showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

40% chance of snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Friday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.

Sun Almanac for Ithaca, New York
Sunrise: 07:28 AM
Sunset: 5:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Ithaca, New York
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,722 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ithaca:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:03 pm Sat75.3%
High Moon:04:24 am Sun72.8%
Moonset:10:34 am Sun70.3%
New Moon: Sun Jan 2
First Quarter: Sun Jan 9
Full Moon: Mon Jan 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jan 25
New Moon: Tue Feb 1
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.