Ireland Estates, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ireland Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Ireland Estates, Maryland : Calvert County
Issued: 6:30 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 38.6653967 Longitude: -76.5844028 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Increasing Clouds on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 50% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 39°F High: 63°F High: 59°F High: 47°F High: 43°F High: 53°F High: 55°F High: 60°F
Low: 51°F Low: 38°F Low: 33°F Low: 34°F Low: 37°F Low: 41°F  
Increasing Clouds Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
46°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
45°
Clear
as of 8:54 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
45°
Clear
as of 8:50 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
52°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:52 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 25000ft
Increasing Clouds on Tonight Tonight... Increasing clouds, with a low around 39. East wind around 6 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Ireland Estates, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:05 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:35 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Ireland Estates, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,474 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ireland Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:53 am Thu88.7%
Moonset:09:08 am Thu87.1%
Moonrise:09:29 pm Thu83.5%
High Moon:03:34 am Fri81.6%
Moonset:09:30 am Fri79.6%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.