Indianola, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Indianola, Nebraska : Red Willow County
Issued: 4:42 am CDT May 28, 2022 Latitude: 40.2344497 Longitude: -100.4173683 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Sunny on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 99°F Low: 59°F High: 92°F High: 81°F High: 78°F High: 66°F High: 76°F High: 78°F
Low: 56°F Low: 51°F Low: 47°F Low: 44°F Low: 48°F  
Sunny Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MCCOOK - (KMCK)
61°
Clear
as of 4:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LEXINGTON - (KLXN)
66°
Clear
as of 4:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BREWSTER FIELD - (KHDE)
64°
Clear
as of 4:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NORTH PLATTE - (KLBF)
55°
Clear
as of 4:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny and hot, with a high near 99. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Breezy.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 76.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Indianola, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:16 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Indianola, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 27.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,796 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Indianola:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:19 pm Sat3.0%
Moonset:07:36 pm Sat2.1%
Moonrise:05:41 am Sun1.1%
High Moon:01:05 pm Sun0.5%
Moonset:08:39 pm Sun0.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.