Indian Valley, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Indian Valley
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Indian Valley, Georgia : Bartow County
Issued: 6:16 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 34.1175981 Longitude: -84.8524403 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 58°F High: 67°F High: 57°F High: 53°F High: 55°F High: 63°F High: 62°F High: 66°F
Low: 43°F Low: 42°F Low: 36°F Low: 34°F Low: 43°F Low: 48°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
CARTERSVILLE - (KVPC)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:35 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4600ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
64°
Mostly Clear
as of 7:50 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4700ft
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4000ft, Few at 8000ft, Broken at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
ROME - (KRMG)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers before 3am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

90% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers, mainly before 3pm. High near 67. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Sun Almanac for Indian Valley, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:31 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Indian Valley, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,489 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Indian Valley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:05 pm Wed90.2%
High Moon:03:27 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:41 am Thu86.9%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.