Hunt Club Acres, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hunt Club Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Hunt Club Acres, Maryland : Frederick County
Issued: 10:32 pm EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 39.5612111 Longitude: -77.3652629 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Clear on Tonight Sunny on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 60°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 81°F
Low: 66°F Low: 72°F Low: 67°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 63°F  
Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
68°
Clear
as of 11:00 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
73°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
75°
Clear
as of 10:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
73°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 60. Calm wind.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Sun Almanac for Hunt Club Acres, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Hunt Club Acres, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 4.55 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,306 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hunt Club Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:50 pm Sun21.8%
Moonrise:10:50 am Mon25.6%
High Moon:05:37 pm Mon28.2%
Moonset:12:15 am Tue30.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.