Hunt City, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hunt City, Illinois : Jasper County
Issued: 10:55 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 39.0511526 Longitude: -88.0233681 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of  on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 76°F Low: 54°F High: 66°F High: 69°F High: 77°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 71°F
Low: 49°F Low: 54°F Low: 65°F Low: 62°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
77°
Cloudy
as of 10:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
68°
Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. High near 76. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then a chance of showers. Low around 54. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 6 to 8 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

40% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then showers after 1am. Low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. High near 74. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Rain on Thursday Thursday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Hunt City, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Hunt City, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,731 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hunt City:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:51 am Sun56.0%
High Moon:06:59 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:15 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.