Hubbard, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hubbard, Illinois : Wayne County
Issued: 12:15 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 38.328659 Longitude: -88.3600462 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 80°F Low: 64°F High: 87°F High: 90°F High: 82°F High: 69°F High: 72°F High: 77°F
Low: 72°F Low: 68°F Low: 52°F Low: 49°F Low: 55°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
66°
Cloudy
as of 11:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1600ft, Broken at 3600ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 11:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4800ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1900ft, Broken at 4300ft, Broken at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 11:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Broken at 5500ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2am and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Light south southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 7 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 3 to 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. East wind 5 to 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 6 to 9 mph.

Sun Almanac for Hubbard, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Hubbard, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,755 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hubbard:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:28 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:04 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:41 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.