Hoyes Run, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Hoyes Run, Maryland : Garrett County
Issued: 4:32 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 39.5281454 Longitude: -79.4105978 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 64°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 83°F High: 78°F High: 78°F High: 79°F High: 76°F
Low: 58°F Low: 58°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MORGANTOWN - (KMGW)
70°
Cloudy
as of 4:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7500ft, Scattered at 9000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
PETERSBURG - (KW99)
68°
Partly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 4:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
ELKINS - (KEKN)
66°
Mostly Clear
Thunderstorm
as of 5:02 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 2pm. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Clear, with a low around 58. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Hoyes Run, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Hoyes Run, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.94 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,120 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hoyes Run:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:54 am Sat10.3%
High Moon:04:18 pm Sat12.2%
Moonset:11:32 pm Sat14.2%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.