Hookdale, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hookdale, Illinois : Bond County
Issued: 11:57 pm CDT May 15, 2022 Latitude: 38.8264359 Longitude: -89.3114637 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of rain on Overnight Sunny on Monday Increasing Clouds on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 56°F High: 77°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 72°F High: 71°F
Low: 56°F Low: 62°F Low: 65°F Low: 70°F Low: 60°F Low: 54°F  
Rain Sunny Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
63°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
59°
Clear
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
61°
Cloudy
as of 11:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8000ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Isolated showers before 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 56. West wind 3 to 6 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Tuesday Tuesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers before 10pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10pm and 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Hookdale, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Hookdale, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,215 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hookdale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:57 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:05:58 am Mon99.9%
Moonrise:09:08 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:58 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:42 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.