Homecroft, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Homecroft
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Homecroft, Indiana : Marion County
Issued: 1:16 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 39.6700453 Longitude: -86.1313751 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
10% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 89°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS INTL - (KIND)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Thunderstorm Rain
as of 12:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few Cumulonimbus at 5500ft, Few at 8500ft, Broken at 11000ft, Solid Overcast at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS EAGLE CREEK AIRPARK - (KEYE)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 1:10 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Broken at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
SHELBYVILLE - (KGEZ)
73°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ANDERSON - (KAID)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
10% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. North wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. North northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Homecroft, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:21 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Homecroft, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.80 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,377 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Homecroft:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:21 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:46 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:11:59 pm Sat14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.