Holmes Corner, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Holmes Corner, Illinois : Pope County
Issued: 10:16 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.3253308 Longitude: -88.6336611 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 86°F Low: 67°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 72°F High: 75°F High: 80°F
Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 54°F Low: 52°F Low: 57°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
68°
Clear
as of 10:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PADUCAH - (KPAH)
66°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 29 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:16 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft, Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:45 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 11pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms, then scattered showers after 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. North northwest wind around 6 mph.

10% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind 3 to 7 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 3 to 7 mph.

Sun Almanac for Holmes Corner, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Holmes Corner, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,762 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Holmes Corner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:25 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:05 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:46 am Thu84.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.