Holly Point, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Holly Point, Maryland : Anne Arundel County
Issued: 1:30 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 39.0737211 Longitude: -76.5788532 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Sunday Sunny on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 89°F Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 84°F
Low: 67°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
79°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BALTIMORE INTL - (KBWI)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 12000ft, Broken at 14000ft, Broken at 25000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. High near 89. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Low around 70. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 86. North wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. Calm wind.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Holly Point, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Holly Point, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.91 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,184 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Holly Point:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:43 am Sat10.3%
High Moon:04:06 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:20 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.