Holcomb, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Holcomb, Illinois : Ogle County
Issued: 7:15 pm CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 42.0647486 Longitude: -89.0956564 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of rain on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 66°F High: 77°F High: 63°F High: 62°F High: 64°F High: 64°F High: 64°F High: 70°F
Low: 57°F Low: 48°F Low: 43°F Low: 48°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROCKFORD - (KRFD)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.44 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
ROCHELLE MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KRPJ)
82°
Clear
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.44 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
81°
Clear
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.47 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALBERTUS AIRPORT - (KFEP)
77°
Clear
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.42 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers between 3am and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 66. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 62.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Holcomb, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Holcomb, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,322 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Holcomb:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:43 am Fri78.0%
High Moon:05:10 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:42 am Fri74.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.