Hogue Town, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hogue Town, Illinois : Clark County
Issued: 11:25 pm CDT May 15, 2022 Latitude: 39.1903165 Longitude: -87.9280879 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 56°F High: 76°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 72°F High: 71°F
Low: 54°F Low: 60°F Low: 64°F Low: 69°F Low: 61°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
57°
Cloudy
as of 11:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1200ft, Broken at 6500ft, Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
57°
Cloudy
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
61°
Cloudy
as of 11:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
59°
Cloudy
as of 11:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 8000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 56. North wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South southeast wind around 6 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then showers likely between 10am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Hogue Town, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Hogue Town, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,255 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hogue Town:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:52 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:05:51 am Mon99.9%
Moonrise:09:03 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:52 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:36 am Tue97.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.