Hoagland, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hoagland
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Hoagland, Indiana : Allen County
Issued: 12:44 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 40.9478257 Longitude: -84.9916342 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Overnight Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 63°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 86°F
Low: 61°F Low: 65°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 65°F  
Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FORT WAYNE - (KFWA)
70°
Cloudy
as of 11:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Broken at 12000ft, Solid Overcast at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
DEFIANCE - (KDFI)
70°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WARSAW - (KASW)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
LIMA - (KAOH)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft, Broken at 12000ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. West wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 86. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 90.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

10% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Hoagland, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:57 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Hoagland, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.78 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,416 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hoagland:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:13 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:41 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:11:58 pm Sat14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.