Hindostan Falls, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Hindostan Falls, Indiana : Martin County
Issued: 1:45 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 38.6244957 Longitude: -86.8508331 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 70°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 91°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 90°F
Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HUNTINGBURG - (KHNB)
73°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMG)
75°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLWV)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:19 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
75°
Partly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8500ft, Scattered at 11000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light north northeast wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light east southeast wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Hindostan Falls, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Hindostan Falls, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.81 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,359 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hindostan Falls:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:27 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:49 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:12:00 am Sun14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.