Hillside Park, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Hillside Park, Maryland : Anne Arundel County
Issued: 2:48 am EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 39.1473313 Longitude: -76.5291295 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Sunday Sunny on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of rain on Saturday
Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 84°F
Low: 67°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F  
Rain Rain Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
BALTIMORE INTL - (KBWI)
73°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft, Broken at 16000ft, Solid Overcast at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 3:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft, Broken at 10000ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradual clearing during the afternoon, with a high near 86. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Clear, with a low around 67. Light north wind.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Hillside Park, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Hillside Park, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 3.83 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,176 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hillside Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:45 am Sun17.2%
High Moon:04:51 pm Sun19.4%
Moonset:11:46 pm Sun21.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.