Hills Grove, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hills Grove, Illinois : McDonough County
Issued: 3:16 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 40.3892096 Longitude: -90.8706896 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of  on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 80°F Low: 62°F High: 77°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 62°F High: 66°F High: 68°F High: 72°F
Low: 56°F Low: 69°F Low: 55°F Low: 44°F Low: 47°F Low: 54°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
81°
Clear
as of 4:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL - (KEOK)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 4:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
81°
Clear
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
QUINCY - (KUIN)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
20% chance of  This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind around 10 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Low around 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 83.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Hills Grove, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Hills Grove, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,062 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hills Grove:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:37 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:09 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:38 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.