Highland Center, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Highland Center
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Highland Center, Indiana : Franklin County
Issued: 10:18 pm EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.3217189 Longitude: -85.0038472 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 67°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 86°F
Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
COVINGTON - (KCVG)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
HAMILTON - (KHAO)
70°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CINCINNATI/LUNK - (KLUK)
75°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DAYTON-WRIGHT BROS - (KMGY)
72°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
60% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2am and 3am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 67. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Highland Center, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Highland Center, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 2.77 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,444 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Highland Center:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:18 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:41 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:11:55 pm Sat14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.