High Banks, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for High Banks, Maryland : Talbot County
Issued: 1:11 pm EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 38.7976144 Longitude: -75.9243812 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of  on Sunday Morning Fog on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 89°F Low: 71°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 84°F High: 84°F
Low: 66°F Low: 68°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Clear
as of 1:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
84°
Clear
as of 1:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOVER AFB - (KDOV)
90°
Feels like 94°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3400ft, Few at 18000ft, Scattered at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Clear
as of 1:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66. Calm wind.

Morning Fog on Independence Day Independence Day... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers after 2am. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for High Banks, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for High Banks, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 12%
Moon Age: 3.28 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,427 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
High Banks:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:04 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:16 pm Sat14.1%
Moonrise:09:43 am Sun17.2%
High Moon:04:48 pm Sun19.4%
Moonset:11:43 pm Sun21.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.