Hideaway Acres, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hideaway Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Hideaway Acres, Maryland : Wicomico County
Issued: 8:22 pm EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 38.4101168 Longitude: -75.5138108 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 90°F Low: 71°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 85°F
Low: 66°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
77°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
77°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OCEAN CITY - (KOXB)
73°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
77°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Hideaway Acres, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Hideaway Acres, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.90 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,185 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hideaway Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:41 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:04:02 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:14 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.