Hicks, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hicks, Illinois : Hardin County
Issued: 11:16 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.5431052 Longitude: -88.3755959 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 83°F Low: 66°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 84°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 78°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 54°F Low: 51°F Low: 56°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
68°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 11:16 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
72°
Clear
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:45 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
PADUCAH - (KPAH)
72°
Clear
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. West southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 3pm and 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Light southeast wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. North northwest wind around 6 mph.

10% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 5 to 7 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 3 to 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 5 to 7 mph.

Sun Almanac for Hicks, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Hicks, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,758 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hicks:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:25 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:04 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:44 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.