Hettick, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hettick, Illinois : Macoupin County
Issued: 11:11 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 39.3550469 Longitude: -90.037052 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of  on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight Morning Fog on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 78°F Low: 60°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 67°F High: 65°F High: 70°F High: 73°F
Low: 71°F Low: 59°F Low: 48°F Low: 48°F Low: 54°F  
Partly Sunny Cloudy Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
63°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 11:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 700ft, Solid Overcast at 1500ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
66°
Cloudy
as of 11:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1100ft, Broken at 1800ft, Solid Overcast at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 11:50 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 700ft, Broken at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
ST CHARLES - (KSET)
66°
Cloudy
as of 11:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1000ft
20% chance of  This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Morning Fog on Thursday Thursday... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 86. Light south wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Hettick, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Hettick, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,755 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hettick:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:39 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:11 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:44 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.