Herring Landing, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Herring Landing, Maryland : Worcester County
Issued: 1:40 pm EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 38.3490034 Longitude: -75.1199071 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Sunny on Independence Day 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 84°F Low: 71°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 82°F
Low: 67°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
OCEAN CITY - (KOXB)
82°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Clear
as of 12:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Clear
as of 12:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
84°
Clear
as of 12:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then a chance of showers between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 79. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Herring Landing, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Herring Landing, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 12%
Moon Age: 3.27 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,443 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Herring Landing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:00 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:12 pm Sat14.1%
Moonrise:09:40 am Sun17.2%
High Moon:04:45 pm Sun19.4%
Moonset:11:39 pm Sun21.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.