Herring Creek, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Herring Creek
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Herring Creek, Maryland : St. Mary's County
Issued: 4:32 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 38.1862382 Longitude: -76.5413448 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 66°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 85°F
Low: 69°F Low: 72°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Cloudy Rain Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
81°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
79°
Clear
as of 5:20 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 28000ft
Current Conditions at
MIDDLE PENINSULA RG - (KFYJ)
77°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 72. South wind around 9 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Herring Creek, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Herring Creek, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,953 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Herring Creek:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:40 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:05:51 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:01:41 pm Wed0.3%
Moonset:09:28 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.