Herborn, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Herborn, Illinois : Shelby County
Issued: 4:27 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.3025395 Longitude: -88.6289455 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday
High: 84°F Low: 69°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 64°F High: 67°F High: 71°F High: 72°F
Low: 69°F Low: 56°F Low: 48°F Low: 53°F Low: 59°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
59°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
61°
Clear
Fog
as of 4:24 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
200° South
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
61°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 3:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 200ft
10% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Light south southwest wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 4am, then showers likely. Low around 56. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Herborn, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Herborn, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,886 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Herborn:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:38 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:31 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:08 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:51 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.