Helmsburg, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Helmsburg, Indiana : Brown County
Issued: 1:45 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 39.2653258 Longitude: -86.2927693 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMG)
75°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS INTL - (KIND)
72°
Cloudy
as of 1:39 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft, Solid Overcast at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
SHELBYVILLE - (KGEZ)
75°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm
as of 1:41 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4100ft, Broken at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS EAGLE CREEK AIRPARK - (KEYE)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:32 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9000ft, Broken at 12000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 88. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 93.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Helmsburg, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Helmsburg, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.81 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,355 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Helmsburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:23 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:46 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:11:59 pm Sat14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.