Hawton, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Hawton, Indiana : Sullivan County
Issued: 1:16 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 39.1264311 Longitude: -87.3111278 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 69°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 91°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
70°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLWV)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:19 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMG)
75°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. North wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Light east northeast wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Hawton, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Hawton, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.80 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,377 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hawton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:28 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:51 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:12:03 am Sun14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.