Harvest Acres, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Harvest Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Harvest Acres, Maryland : Washington County
Issued: 10:30 am EDT Jun 30, 2022 Latitude: 39.4800995 Longitude: -77.7136033 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of  on Wednesday
High: 89°F Low: 69°F High: 92°F High: 89°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 85°F
Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
81°
Clear
as of 11:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
82°
Clear
as of 11:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
88°
Clear
as of 11:47 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
82°
Clear
as of 11:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Light southeast wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 92. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Harvest Acres, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Harvest Acres, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 1.40 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,360 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Harvest Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:36 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:10:19 pm Thu3.5%
Moonrise:07:46 am Fri5.0%
High Moon:03:24 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:55 pm Fri8.0%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.