Hartwell, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Hartwell, Indiana : Pike County
Issued: 1:16 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 38.3225503 Longitude: -87.1797282 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 76°F High: 90°F High: 87°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 90°F
Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HUNTINGBURG - (KHNB)
73°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
EVANSVILLE - (KEVV)
79°
Clear
as of 11:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
75°
Partly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8500ft, Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
OWENSBORO - (KOWB)
79°
Clear
as of 11:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 76. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

Sun Almanac for Hartwell, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Hartwell, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.82 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,347 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hartwell:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:29 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:50 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:12:01 am Sun14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.