Hartington, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Hartington, Nebraska : Cedar County
Issued: 4:35 pm CDT May 24, 2022 Latitude: 42.6224992 Longitude: -97.2644985 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
50% chance of rain on This Afternoon 90% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of  on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 60°F Low: 48°F High: 55°F High: 71°F High: 80°F High: 85°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 77°F
Low: 43°F Low: 47°F Low: 58°F Low: 61°F Low: 58°F Low: 59°F  
Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
YANKTON - (KYKN)
64°
Cloudy
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6500ft, Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
WAYNE - (KLCG)
54°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
NORFOLK - (KOFK)
52°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
SIOUX CITY - (KSUX)
54°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 4:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 7500ft
50% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 60. East southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

90% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers. Low around 48. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 55. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. North northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 80.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

20% chance of  Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Hartington, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:43 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Hartington, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 28%
Moon Age: 24.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,246 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hartington:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:50 am Wed24.0%
High Moon:09:56 am Wed21.7%
Moonset:04:13 pm Wed19.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.