Harrison, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Harrison
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Harrison, Nebraska : Sioux County
Issued: 9:43 pm MDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 42.6871883 Longitude: -103.8827115 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Clear on Overnight Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 49°F High: 85°F High: 76°F High: 68°F High: 64°F High: 55°F High: 55°F High: 65°F
Low: 51°F Low: 49°F Low: 46°F Low: 40°F Low: 36°F Low: 36°F  
Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CHADRON - (KCDR)
50°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TORRINGTON AIRPORT - (KTOR)
55°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
57°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
52°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind 10 to 15 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Sun Almanac for Harrison, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Harrison, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 10%
Moon Age: 26.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,931 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Harrison:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:59 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:49 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:51 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.