Harris Corners, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Harris Corners, Illinois : Lake County
Issued: 7:15 pm CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 42.3403 Longitude: -87.9784101 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of rain on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 65°F High: 80°F High: 61°F High: 59°F High: 59°F High: 59°F High: 61°F High: 69°F
Low: 56°F Low: 47°F Low: 44°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
70°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 6%
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.46 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
84°
Clear
as of 6:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KENOSHA - (KENW)
75°
Clear
as of 6:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.46 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-MIDWAY - (KMDW)
88°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 15000ft, Broken at 25000ft
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

80% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers. High near 61. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 59.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Harris Corners, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Harris Corners, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 80%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,299 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Harris Corners:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:40 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:06 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:37 am Fri74.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.