Harper, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Harper, Maryland : Talbot County
Issued: 10:13 pm EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 38.8126168 Longitude: -76.2493936 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Clear on Overnight Sunny on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 68°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 81°F
Low: 71°F Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 68°F  
Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
73°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
72°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
64°
Clear
as of 11:39 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BALTIMORE INTL - (KBWI)
72°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 86. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Sun Almanac for Harper, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:31 PM
Moon Almanac for Harper, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 4.57 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,250 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Harper:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:46 am Mon25.6%
High Moon:05:33 pm Mon28.1%
Moonset:12:09 am Tue30.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.