Harbor Square, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Harbor Square, Illinois : Cook County
Issued: 4:15 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 41.8644775 Longitude: -87.6236629 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 53°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 57°F High: 56°F High: 55°F High: 56°F High: 61°F
Low: 67°F Low: 56°F Low: 50°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 52°F  
Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-MIDWAY - (KMDW)
57°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 3:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 3:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1700ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
GARY - (KGYY)
52°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers, mainly before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 67. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 56. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 56.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 55.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

Sun Almanac for Harbor Square, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Harbor Square, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,884 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Harbor Square:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:24 am Thu84.4%
Moonrise:12:36 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:04 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:37 am Fri74.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.