Hampton, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hampton
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hampton, Illinois : Rock Island County
Issued: 10:59 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 41.5558667 Longitude: -90.4092971 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday
Low: 50°F High: 75°F High: 76°F High: 83°F High: 77°F High: 62°F High: 64°F High: 67°F
Low: 58°F Low: 57°F Low: 66°F Low: 53°F Low: 44°F Low: 48°F  
Mostly Clear Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MOLINE - (KMLI)
59°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DAVENPORT - (KDVN)
61°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CLINTON - (KCWI)
57°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAVANNA - (KSFY)
59°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 75. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers before 10pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10pm and 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 57.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

60% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for Hampton, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Hampton, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,735 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hampton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:02 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:37 am Tue97.6%
Moonrise:10:40 pm Tue94.5%
High Moon:03:07 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:31 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.