Halls Hills, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Halls Hills
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Halls Hills, Maryland : Calvert County
Issued: 4:32 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 38.7098395 Longitude: -76.6607964 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Increasing Clouds on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 61°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 85°F
Low: 65°F Low: 69°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Increasing Clouds Rain Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
79°
Clear
as of 3:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
77°
Clear
as of 3:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
79°
Clear
as of 4:19 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Increasing Clouds on Tonight Tonight... Increasing clouds, with a low around 61. Light and variable wind.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 65. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 69. South wind around 6 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Halls Hills, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Halls Hills, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,947 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Halls Hills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:42 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:05:50 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:01:41 pm Wed0.3%
Moonset:09:30 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.